Saadhurya's Campaign for Vice Captain

SAADHURYA ANANDARAJ for YAMUNA HOUSE VICE CAPTAIN 

A very good morning to all the teachers and students!!it's voting day....

I stand here before you to discuss the reason, why I would like to be the Vice Captain(YAMUNA HOUSE)

For those who don't know me.. My name is SAADHURYA ANANDARAJ. I have been studying at ILS for 10 years. I would feel honoured and privileged to represent YAMUNA HOUSE as VICE CAPTAIN.

I am confident that I would be an effective and positive VICE CAPTAIN for YAMUNA HOUSE. I am well mannered and quite an approachable student and also familiar with leadership roles and involved in many activities in my school life at ILS!

A leader should always have a vision'. I too have one, that is to provide you an approachable leadership where you are free to voice your opinions and concern and I promise you won't regret me being the VICE CAPTAIN.


Comments